We can provide a Feasibility Study of the practicality of your proposed blockchain project.
We are available to provide Agile and Scrum Project Management to your project: Project Scoping, UI/UX Development, Testing, Education, Implementation and Post Go Live Support
We will work with you to establish the appropriate cloud size and available resources for your integration project.
In healthcare, Interoperability is the ability of different information technology systems and software applications to communicate, exchange data, and use the information that has been
Data exchange schema and standards should permit data to be shared across clinician, lab, hospital, pharmacy, and patient regardless of the application or application vendor.
Our Blockchain solution will lay the groundwork for the decentralization of electronic health records, enabling needed medical data to be accessible to the clinician, labs, hospitals, pharmacies, and patients regardless of the application or application vendor.
The insurance industry has traditionally been associated with routine and administration, with large amounts of paperwork and at times with a lack of trust.
Blockchain has the potential to transform the insurance business by providing complete accountability, transparency and superior security that will help insurers save time and money, as well as improve customer satisfaction.
BlockInterop has identified the following areas where blockchain can be used as a benefit to the insurance industry.
• Fraud detection & risk prevention:By moving insurance claims onto an immutable ledger, blockchain technology can help eliminate common sources of fraud in the insurance industry.
• Property & casualty (P&C) insurance: A shared ledger and insurance policies executed through smart contracts can bring an order of magnitude improvement in efficiency to property and casualty insurance.
• Health insurance: With blockchain technology, medical records can be cryptographically secured and shared between health providers, increasing interoperability in the health insurance ecosystem.
• Reinsurance: By securing reinsurance contracts on the blockchain through smart contracts, blockchain technology can simplify the flow of information and payments between insurers and reinsurers.
Blockchain poses major opportunities for innovation in real estate. Access to deals, the amount of time it takes to close, property title mistakes, high fees and fraud bog down the real estate industry. It is the largest asset class in the world and has had minimal innovation in the way of increased efficiency during transactions.
Blockchain makes it possible for the first time ever for people and companies to make major transactions without going through an intermediary.
Our team of Realestate professionals understand the opportunities and efficiencies that blockchain technology brings to the Realestate industry. We have developed digital asset models that can be effective with residential and commercial financial transactions.
• Residential Digital Asset Models (New Construction)
• Commercial Digital Asset Models
• Rental Investment Asset Models (Residential and Commercial)
Blockchain Technology is beginning to transform the current energy infrastructure. Distributed Ledger Technology is being used to track energy generation, distribution and consumption. This process allows energy companies to be more accurate with energy facilitation which could result as a cost savings to the utility customers. Blockchain is also being used for peer to peer exchange of energy data between prosumers and consumers.
BlockInterop has developed unique energy tracking solutions using Blockchain Technology that can be used by current utility customer, utility companies and energy producers.
Our team of renewable energy experts have developed multiple tokenization and reward system models that can be used to track and monetize renewable energy generation, distribution and consumption.
We offer Energy Blockchain Solutions in the following areas:
• Energy Data Tracking (Commercial)
• Peer to Peer Trading
• PPA Agreements
• Energy Efficient Reward Programs
• Energy Smart-Grid Platform
• Smart Meter Energy Tracking (Residential)
The current supply chain and logistics management process is more complex than ever before due to that a majority of manufacturing is now globalized. The supply management process is very complex because it includes multiple geographical locations, contracts, vendors, numerous invoices and payment transactions.
BlockInterop has developed a solution using Blockchain Technology to streamline this process and which is highly efficient in allowing vendors and suppliers a tool to connect the dots and know how needs what, when and how.
We can design and develop a Blockchain to fit your supply chain and logistic needs to include the following within your ecosystem:
• Tracking Tool
• Payment Function
• Product Tracking